GMO Inside is a coalitional effort working to build demand for a non-GMO food supply.
It’s easy to be join the GMO Inside Coalition!
GMO Inside Coalition Member Description:
- You represent an organization or blog which supports a healthy food system that is non-GMO and good for people and the planet
- You want to help grow the GMO Inside campaign and will help to do so as appropriate.
- You would like to work with us to share non-GMO information.
- You would like to work with us to unite the non-GMO community and support everyone in working together.
Benefits – GMO Inside Coalition Members receive the following:
- Your logo and organizational description on our website on the “Coalition” page.
- As much as possible, we will share your news and campaigns with our Facebook and Twitter followers
- We will post your events on our website and calendar
- You may be able to write guest posts for our blog – www.GMOInside.org/blog
- As press and inquiries arise pertaining to your work specifically, we will connect you
- You will have access to an information sharing listserve for GMO related news and updates
To join the GMO Inside Coalition please send your organization’s logo and point of contact information to Elizabeth O’Connell, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working in partnership with you!